Bag-End | Impressive & Stylish Holiday Home Suited to Entertain all AgesCH 20791
Bagend in Georgeham provides six impressive bedrooms and the master bedroom is fortune to have an en-suite. This property boasts an array of entertainment options to include; Garden gated access to Georgeham children's play area with basketball and football, a large decked area with ping pong table and private balcony with great views.
After a long day exploring, return home and have a soak in the bubbling sunken hot tub* that awaits.....
For food lovers, The Kings Arms and The Rock Inn are a short walk from the property and for beach lovers, Croyde beach and Putsborough are a five minute drive. Whether you are young or just young at heart you will never run out of things to do here at Bag End.
Living room with cozy log burner, three matching beige sofas, coffee table and a wall mounted LCD Freeview TV.
Kitchen diner with Range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster and coffee machine. Good selection of cooking utensils and crockery for all your dining requirements. Dining table and seating for 12 guests and breakfast bar seating with access onto the decking area with private hot tub*
Under stairs access to the washing machine.
- Bedroom One and Two - Double bed and Bunk
Bed split into Two bedrooms with Jack and Jill walk in shower room
separating both rooms with a WC, washbasin and
- Bedroom Three - Double bed and single day bed with French doors leading onto the balcony with seating and views overlooking the playing fields.
- Master Bedroom - Double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and Ensuite bathroom; bath, shower, w.c and washbasin
- Bedroom Five - Double bed, wadrobe and bedside tables.
- Bedroom Six - Single bed with bedside table.
Family bathroom with bath, shower over, w.c and wash basin.
8 seater square sunken hot tub*, ping pong table, balcony, decking, BBQ and seating area. The garden gate backs onto Georgeham playing fields and play area which is ideal to send the children out to play while the adults socialise.
- Large LCD TV
- DVD Player
- Football Table
- Wood Burner / Fire place
- Aga or Range Cooker
- Fridge Freezer
- Under Counter Fridge
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi*
- Private Balcony
- Ping Pong Table
- Garden Furniture
- Coal BBQ
- Driveway Parking (3 cars)
- Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Travel Cot
- < 5 min Drive to Beach
- Walk to Village Centre
- Walk to Places to Eat
- Drive to Supermarket
- Dog Friendly, Children, Groups, Surfers, Families, Elderly, Limited Mobility: (Ground Bedroom & Bathroom)
- Contactless Check In and Check Out
- High Touch Surfaces Disinfected
- 2 Stage Protocol Cleaning
- Holiday Health Check
Subject to availability and if requested upon
- Pets - £25 (per week per pet)
- Hot Tub Usage - £125 (weekly)
- Hot Tub Usage - £85 (short
- Late Departure (6pm) -
£90 (For out of season breaks ending on a Sunday &
subject to availability)
- Highchair - Two highchairs available - Free of charge
- Travel Cot - (excludes linen) Free of charge
Additional Booking Information
Check-in time; from 6 pm | Check-out time; 9.30am
30% of the rental cost and non-refundable booking fee is required to secure the booking with the balance due 7 weeks prior to arrival.
Holiday Cottages with Hot Tubs* - Management
For us to comply with Health & Safety regulations all hot tubs are emptied, sanitised and re-filled with fresh water and chemicals before the commencement of every new holiday. Therefore, we are unable to provide any guarantees that the hot tub will be up to full working temperature until the morning after your arrival.
Where possible our service providers will endeavour to prepare your hot tub in advance, Thank you.