Ladywell | Large Holiday House in Croyde
NEWLY DECORATED AND UPDATED FOR 2020 (Photo shoot pending early 2020)
Designed with family life firmly in mind, this detached home from home offers something for everyone whether inside or out. Children will enjoy exploring the garden and play room, whilst parents enjoy al fresco dining with the use of the pizza oven or relaxing amongst the bubbles of the jacuzzi *hot tub.
Inside, the house is finished to a high standard that makes it easy to enjoy relaxation time in style. you'll also discover a full sky package with sports and Netflix in the lounge. Ladywell makes the perfect place to dine with friends and enjoy long leisurely meals made easy with the well equipped kitchen to cook up a culinary masterpiece and the dining room comfortably seats twelve so you can gather the group for that catch up dinner at last.
For those days that are all about the beach enjoy a leisurely short stroll along the footpath to the golden sands of Croyde beach, that offers great surfing opportunities and time to unwind.
Porch with boot and coat storage
Living room provides comfortable leather seating with log burner and a large flat screen SKY TV (sky package plus sports ) Features include; Netflix movies with log in supplied, DVD player, selection of books, DVDS and iPod dock. French doors lead out onto the decked terrace and garden. Doors at the other end of the living room lead to the sunny L shaped conservatory with additional seating, board games and a large pool table.
Open plan kitchen,breakfast/dining room is well equipped for a large family and offers; 2 electric ovens, ceramic hob, dishwasher, DAB radio, toaster, coffee machine and large fridge. The centre island is a breakfast bar with 4 bar stools and opens into a beach themed dining room with large table and seating for 12. The separate utility room houses an under counter freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and additional sink.
Separate W.C and washbasin
The play room is packed with an LCD flat screen TV with a DVD player and a Wii console with games and board games! there is a large aqua corner sofa and bean bag,
- Bedroom Six - Superking sized bed (Twin on request) located on the ground floor with bedside tables, draw space and wardrobe storage. En-suite shower room with WC and washbasin.
- Bedroom Two - Kingsize bed, bedside tables, built in wardrobe and beautiful views over the countryside.
- Bedroom Three - Twin beds decorated in a blue sea theme with bedside unit and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Four - Bunk bed with chest of drawers and views over the countryside.
- Bedroom Five - Twin beds with bedside unit and chest of drawers.
- Master bedroom - Super kingsized bed in a very generously sized room with a long wooden chest of drawers, bedside, wardrobe and views over over the countryside. En-suite with w.c, washbasin and shower cubicle.
Family bathroom with a white bathroom suite; bath with shower over, W.C, washbasin, heated towel rail and mirror.
Shower room comprises of a white bathroom suite with a large shower cubicle, w.c, washbasin and mirror.
Large enclosed lawned garden which wraps around the side of the property with well maintained shrubs and flowers. Enjoy 2 raised decked terraces with a selection of tables, chairs and sun loungers for 'al-fresco' dining with a built in BBQ or try your pizza skills with the brick built pizza oven!
An outside shower for washing off after a day spent at the beach and ample storage for boards/bikes.
For those more lazy afternoons enjoy a snooze on the hammock and a relax in the jacuzzi 6 seater hot tub*!
Friday / Flexible Off Peak
Full Sky Package
IPod Docking Station
Large LCD TV
Netflix (Log In Supplied)
Wood Burner / Fire place
Electric Hob & Oven
Under Counter Freezer
Hot tub / Jacuzzi*
Wetsuit / Surfboard Storage
Bike Rack / Storage
Driveway Parking (4 cars)
Ironing Board and Iron
Walk to the Beach
Walk to Places to Eat
Walk to Village Centre
Drive to Supermarket
Limited Mobility: (Ground Floor Bedroom and Bathroom)
Holiday Extra's Available For Ladywell
(Please request upon booking)
- Pet Charge - £25 (per week per pet)(Max 4)
- Hot Tub Usage - £125 (weekly))
- Hot Tub Usage - £85 (short breaks)
- Late Departure (6pm) - £80 (ONLY available for short breaks departing on a Sunday)
- Highchair - one highchair
- Travel Cot - one travel cot (excludes linen)
- Twin Beds - Request ground floor king into twin beds
Additional Booking Information
£30 booking fee applies.
Check-in time is from 4pm and the standard check-out time is 10am.
30% of the rental cost is required to secure the booking with the remaining balance due 7 weeks prior to arrival.
Ladywell is a lovely house in a superb position with quick access to the village amenities. For a small village, Croyde has excellent pubs/restaurants and you get plenty of choice. 8 of us stayed ranging in age from 68 to 4 and we all found lots to do. There is more than enough space for everyone, all rooms are large and kitchen and bathrooms are high quality. We would recommend this house for a large family holiday.