Bag-End | Impressive & Stylish Holiday Home Suited to Entertain all AgesCH 2079
Bagend in Georgeham provides an seven impressive bedrooms and the master bedroom is fortune to have an en-suite. The six main bedrooms are located within the main house with the seventh located in the garden as a self contained one bedroom cabin annex with own shower room and kitchen facilities. This property boasts an array of entertainment options to include; Garden gated access to Georgeham children's play area with basketball and football, a large decked area with ping pong table and private balcony with great views.
After a long day exploring, return home and have a soak in the bubbling sunken hot tub* that awaits.....
For food lovers, The Kings Arms and The Rock Inn are a short walk from the property and for beach lovers, Croyde beach and Putsborough are a five minute drive. Whether you are young or just young at heart you will never run out of things to do here at Bag End.
Living room with cozy log burner, three matching beige sofas, coffee table and a wall mounted LCD Freeview TV.
Kitchen diner with Range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster and coffee machine. Good selection of cooking utensils and crockery for all your dining requirements. Dining table and seating for 12 guests and breakfast bar seating with access onto the decking area with private hot tub*
Under stairs access to the washing machine.
- Bedroom One and Two - Double bed and Bunk
Bed split into Two bedrooms with Jack and Jill walk in shower room
separating both rooms with a WC, washbasin and
- Bedroom Three - Double bed and single day bed with French doors leading onto the balcony with seating and views overlooking the playing fields.
- Master Bedroom - Double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and Ensuite bathroom; bath, shower, w.c and washbasin
- Bedroom Five - Double bed, wadrobe and bedside tables.
- Bedroom Six - Single bed with bedside table.
Family bathroom with bath, shower over, w.c and wash basin.
- Bedroom Seven - Double bed in its own private self contained annex in the garden with sofa, breakfast bar with stools, wardrobe, bedside tables and kitchenette equipped with a kettle, fridge, toaster and microwave. There is also an en-suite bathroom with shower, wc and washbasin.
8 seater square sunken hot tub*, ping pong table, balcony, decking, BBQ and seating area. The garden gate backs onto Georgeham playing fields and play area which is ideal to send the children out to play while the adults socialise.
- Contactless Check In and Check Out
- High Touch Surfaces Disinfected
- 2 Stage Protocol Cleaning
- Holiday Health Check
- Dog Friendly, Children, Groups, Surfers, Families, Elderly, Limited Mobility: (Ground Bedroom & Bathroom)
- < 5 min Drive to Beach
- Walk to Village Centre
- Walk to Places to Eat
- Drive to Supermarket
- Travel Cot
- Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi*
- Private Balcony
- Ping Pong Table
- Garden Furniture
- Coal BBQ
- Driveway Parking (3 cars)
- Aga or Range Cooker
- Fridge Freezer
- Under Counter Fridge
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Large LCD TV
- DVD Player
- Football Table
- Wood Burner / Fire place
Subject to availability and if requested upon
- Pets - £25 (per week per pet)
- Hot Tub Usage - £125 (weekly)
- Hot Tub Usage - £85 (short
- Late Departure (6pm) -
£90 (For out of season breaks ending on a Sunday &
subject to availability)
- Highchair - Two highchairs available - Free of charge
- Travel Cot - (excludes linen) Free of charge
Additional Booking Information
Check-in time; from 6 pm | Check-out time; 9.30am
30% of the rental cost and non-refundable booking fee is required to secure the booking with the balance due 7 weeks prior to arrival.
Holiday Cottages with Hot Tubs* - Management
For us to comply with Health & Safety regulations all hot tubs are emptied, sanitised and re-filled with fresh water and chemicals before the commencement of every new holiday. Therefore, we are unable to provide any guarantees that the hot tub will be up to full working temperature until the morning after your arrival.
Where possible our service providers will endeavour to prepare your hot tub in advance, Thank you.
Wonderful Stay !
We had a wonderful stay at Bag End House arranged at very short notice. The whole house is beautifully decorated. The kitchen is a great social space and well stocked if you want to cook. The bedrooms were spacious and the beds were very comfy and cosy. The local area is really pretty and just a short drive into Croyde. It's a great base to explore North Devon. The local pub The Rock Inn is a minute down the road and was really friendly with great food but be sure to book ahead as they get very busy. We all loved our stay including our dogs and definitely want to come back. Overall, we had a brilliant time and loved our stay
We stayed for a weekend get together (11 adults plus kids!) and the space, location and facilities were perfect. The house was extremely clean and the kitchen/diner space was great for a big group. The village is well located for nearby beaches and has a great pub just down the road.