Bag-End Georgeham | Self Catering House Nr Croyde
For food lovers, The Kings Arms and The Rock Inn are a short walk from the property and for beach lovers, Croyde beach and Putsborough are a five minute drive. Whether you are young or just young at heart you will never run out of things to do here at Bag End.
Living room with cozy log burner, three matching beige sofas, coffee table and a wall mounted LCD Freeview TV.
Kitchen diner with Range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster and coffee machine. Good selection of cooking utensils and crockery for all your dining requirements. Dining table and seating for 12 guests and breakfast bar seating with access onto the decking area with private hot tub*
Under stairs access to the washing machine.
- Bedroom One and Two - Double bed and Bunk
Bed split into Two bedrooms with Jack and Jill walk in shower room
separating both rooms with a WC, washbasin and
- Bedroom Three - Double bed and single day bed with French doors leading onto the balcony with seating and views overlooking the playing fields.
- Master Bedroom - Double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and Ensuite bathroom; bath, shower, w.c and washbasin
- Bedroom Five - Double bed, wadrobe and bedside tables.
- Bedroom Six - Single bed with bedside table.
Family bathroom with bath, shower over, w.c and wash basin.
- Bedroom Seven - Double bed in its own private self contained annex in the garden with sofa, breakfast bar with stools, wardrobe, bedside tables and kitchenette equipped with a kettle, fridge, toaster and microwave. There is also an en-suite bathroom with shower, wc and washbasin.
8 seater square sunken hot tub*, ping pong table, balcony, decking, BBQ and seating area. The garden gate backs onto Georgeham playing fields and play area which is ideal to send the children out to play while the adults socialise.
Friday / Flexible Off Peak
Large LCD TV
Wood Burner / Fire place
Aga or Range Cooker
Under Counter Fridge
Hot tub / Jacuzzi*
Ping Pong Table
Driveway Parking (3 cars)
Ironing Board and Iron
< 5 min Drive to Beach
Walk to Places to Eat
Walk to Village Centre
Drive to Supermarket
Limited Mobility: (Ground Floor Bedroom and Bathroom)
Holiday Extra's Available For Bag-End House
(Please request upon booking)
- Pet Charge - £25 (per week per pet)
- Hot Tub Usage - £125 (weekly)
- Hot Tub Usage - £85 (short
- Late Departure (6pm) - £90 (ONLY available for short breaks departing on a Sunday)
- Highchair - Two highchairs available
- Travel Cot - one travel cot (excludes linen)
Additional Booking Information
£30 booking fee applies.
Check-in time is from 4pm and the standard check-out time is 10am.
30% of the rental cost is required to secure the booking with the remaining balance due 7 weeks prior to arrival.
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day||Departure Day|
|21 Feb 2020||26 Mar 2020||1,185||2+ nights||Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday||Flexible|
|27 Mar 2020||02 Apr 2020||1,395||2+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|03 Apr 2020||16 Apr 2020||1,995||7+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|17 Apr 2020||21 May 2020||1,395||2+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|22 May 2020||28 May 2020||3,190||3+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|29 May 2020||04 Jun 2020||1,490||3+ nights||Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday||Flexible|
|05 Jun 2020||11 Jun 2020||1,695||3+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|12 Jun 2020||25 Jun 2020||1,860||3+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|26 Jun 2020||09 Jul 2020||2,230||3+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|10 Jul 2020||23 Jul 2020||2,665||3+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|24 Jul 2020||27 Aug 2020||3,375||7+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|28 Aug 2020||10 Sep 2020||1,650||3+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|11 Sep 2020||15 Oct 2020||1,440||2+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|16 Oct 2020||29 Oct 2020||1,890||3+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|30 Oct 2020||12 Nov 2020||1,200||2+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|13 Nov 2020||17 Dec 2020||1,070||2+ nights||Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday||Flexible|
|18 Dec 2020||07 Jan 2021||2,935||4+ nights||Monday,Tuesday||Monday,Tuesday|
We stayed for a weekend get together (11 adults plus kids!) and the space, location and facilities were perfect. The house was extremely clean and the kitchen/diner space was great for a big group. The village is well located for nearby beaches and has a great pub just down the road.
Online Review ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We were a family party of 14 and had an amazing time at Bagend. Superb property, lovely hot tub and happy memories made. Thanks Bagend! We hope to be back.