Beach Breeze | Modern Annex Overlooking the Soft Sands of Croyde BeachCH 2048
This two bedroom annex is well equipped, with modern beach decor, mezzanine master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and a funky family bathroom with large walk in shower and bath perfect for washing off after a day spent at Croyde beach. Beach breeze enjoys its own private decking area for you to relax and take in the spectacular sea views that surround it. Take a leisurely wander to Croyde beach that awaits you below or to the thriving surfing village of Croyde (5-10minutes) with a selection of shops, eateries and local vibes.
Hallway with storage for coats and boots.
Galley kitchen with great views of Croyde beach from both window aspects, modern cream kitchen units with black worksurface, free standing fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob and a good supply of kitchen crockery, utensils and kitchenware.
Lounge with and a large screen TV (with surround sound) for watching TV/DVD's and a sound system for listening to music. large sofa and dining table to comfortably seat 4.
- Master bedroom - King size bed on a mezzanine floor with a vaulted low head height apex ceiling, this creative use of space provides a lovely hideaway for couples to relax, 2 bedside glass tables, velux window, chair and chest of drawers.
- Optional - Guest bed to sleep 5 (Charge applies)
- Bedroom Two - Twin Oak beds, bed side table, wardrobe and chest of drawers enjoying sea glimpses of Croyde beach.
Family bathroom with a double cubicle shower with rain shower head, wc, washbasin, double ended bath and storage.
Patio section with patio furniture, separate private circular decking area half way down the driveway with mood lighting and BBQ enjoying spectacular unrivaled views of Croyde Beach. A grass lawn is shared with neighbouring holiday cottage. (Stables)
- Large LCD TV
- Sky Basic Package
- DVD Player
- DVD Selection
- IPod Docking Station
- Electric Hob & Oven
- Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Sea View
- Garden Furniture
- Coal BBQ
- Driveway Parking (2 cars)
- Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Hair Dryer
- Walk to the Beach
- Walk to Village Centre
- Walk to Places to Eat
- Drive to Supermarket
- Children, Groups, Surfers, Families, Elderly, Limited Mobility: (Ground Bedroom & Bathroom)
- Contactless Check In and Check Out
- High Touch Surfaces Disinfected
- 2 Stage Protocol Cleaning
- Holiday Health Check
Subject to availability and if requested upon booking
- Late Departure (6pm) - £35 (ONLY available for short breaks departing on a Sunday)
- Single Bed Supplement - £40 (to sleep 5th Guest)
Additional Booking Information
Check-in time; from 6 pm | Check-out time; 9.30am
30% of the rental cost and non-refundable booking fee is required to secure the booking with the balance due 7 weeks prior to arrival.
Really enjoyed our stay.
The company were helpful and the property had good facilities.
Lovely cottage close to Croyde Bay. Plenty of space.
There are 2 excellent pubs in the village within walking distance. Both the beds and the large settee are very comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped. Bear in mind that although there is a beautiful view from the cottage it is only from the kitchen. The living room has only a small window to the rear. The top floor bedroom is in the eaves and there is restricted headroom for most of it, which might be a problem for tall guests.