Rockpool | Well Equipped, Attractive & Spacious Family Retreat in CroydeCH 2016
Externally, this property benefits from a terrace decking area to the rear, perfect for relaxing and enjoying a barbecue after a long day exploring the various attractions that North Devon has to offer.
Ideally positioned for a short walk to both Croyde Beach and to the thriving surf based village centre with a selection of pubs and shops. Rock pool is a home from home and its location provides a great base for a family holiday in Croyde.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT - BRAND NEW KITCHEN READY FOR JANUARY 2021 !!
Bright and airy lounge with laminate underfloor heating throughout, large chocolate corner sofa and wooden coffee table with views out onto the front garden. Up lighters, coal effect gas fire, wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD player, CD music system . French doors onto the rear garden's decking.
The kitchen has clean, crisp white painted wooden units and a blue speckled surface with laminate flooring. A hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer, microwave oven, toaster, kettle as well as all the other essential kitchen utensils you would require. Dining area features a large wooden extending dining table with seating for 8, a wall mounted LCD TV/DVD player, enjoying views through the large French doors out onto the rear decking.
Downstairs bathroom with a W.C and washbasin.
Hallway cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Master bedroom- Double bed, views of the countryside towards Croyde beach, white glossed bedside tables, canvas style wardrobe and an en-suite modern shower room with W.C, Double walk in shower and washbasin.
- Bedroom two - Double bed, bedside tables, a dressing table with stool, wardrobe space and full length mirror.
- Bedroom three - Bunk bed and wardrobe.
- Bedroom four - Twin beds with sea glimpse's of Croyde, green chic bedside table and wardrobe.
The family bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, pedestal washbasin and W.C.
Garden furniture and BBQ is provided for al fresco dining. Fully enclosed rear garden which is partly laid to lawn, there is a small rear terrace patio and part garage storage which is accessible via the front and rear with plenty of secure storage for surfboards, wetsuits or bikes.
- Large LCD TV
- Netflix Enabled
- Underfloor Heating
- Electric Hob & Oven
- Fridge Freezer
- Slow Cooker
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Outside Shower
- Garden Furniture
- Coal BBQ
- Bike Rack / Storage
- Wetsuit / Surfboard Storage
- Driveway Parking (2 cars)
- Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Travel Cot
- Stair Gate
- Walk to the Beach
- Walk to Village Centre
- Walk to Places to Eat
- Children, Groups, Surfers, Families, Elderly
- Contactless Check In and Check Out
- High Touch Surfaces Disinfected
- 2 Stage Protocol Cleaning
- Holiday Health Check
Subject to availability and if requested upon booking
- Late Departure (6pm) - £50 (For out of season breaks ending on a Sunday & subject to availability)
Additional Booking Information
Check-in time; from 6 pm | Check-out time; 9.30am
30% of the rental cost and non-refundable booking fee is required to secure the booking with the balance due 7 weeks prior to arrival.
Croyde is a beautiful village.
The house was immaculate and smelt clean. Hand wash was provided. Croyde is a beautiful village. The beach is glorious. However there is little else in the village so you do have to travel for other entertainment.
Lovely house with excellent accommodation
well equipped with many thoughtful features. Easy walking distance to the beach and village. Straight forward booking, plenty of information about property and what we needed to know.